OS Training

niko lebel futurewhispers at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:40:04 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am working with my family in a cafe and this morning some issues came up to do with the manager and i can tell he has stuff going on and I want to like open the space in the situation but I cant see an opening.

What do I do???????

niko

> Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:04:24 -0700
> From: milagro27 at cox.net
> Subject: Re: OS Training
> To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>
>  Hi Gerard,
>
> I'm copying the invitation from Tova Averbuch for an Open Space training in
> Greece this November in case you did not see it earlier.
>
> Warm wishes from windy Phoenix,
>
> Christine
>
> Christine Whitney Sanchez
> CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
> 2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
> Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
> 480.759.0262
> www.christinewhitneysanchez.com
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Hello friends and co-leagues,
>

>                                         A Happy New year (Hebrew Calendar)
> to you and your!
>
>                                               A sweet , healthy, bountiful
> and creative time
>
>                                                         to you and the
> world.
>

> I am Happy  to invite you to join us in an Open Space Technology Training
>

> The coming training will  take place on November 7-10 in Pelion  (arriving
> the 6) , a peninsula north-east of Greece, a wild beautiful place.
>

> This training is going to be particularly interesting because of its special
> characteristics:
>
> international, in terms of the facilitating team (Tova Averbuch  and Avner
> Haramati from Israel and Thomas Hermann from Sweden  ) and in terms of  the
> participants
> local, in terms of hospitality (Maria Scordialos  and Sarah Whiteley are
> living on the land, hoping to Open the Space in the region and in the
> Aegean)
> anchored in real  context of the fires in Greece today: having a one day
> Open space event inviting the public at large.
> Modular: this is part one out of two. part two will take place in June 5-8 ,
> 2008( with Tova Averbuch and Avner Haramati from Israel and Chris Corrigan
> and Caitlin Frost from BC Canada) and will put emphasis on leadership. Each
> part is a whole all for itself and together they enable to root and deepen
> the knowledge and practice
>  This will be the first time, as far as I know, to have a day of a real
> burning issue OST event as an integral part of the training, with
> participants
>

> You are invited to come for one of the trainings or for two, or choose to
> come for the day of OS event to the pablic for  a " cost  only"  charge .
> Please read the attached invitation for more detail
>

> Hope to see you with us  !
>
> please feel free to pass this invitation along
>

> Tova Averbuch
>

> Tova Averbuch             טובה אורבוך
> 34 Rabinovitz St.   רחוב רבינוביץ 34
> Holon            58672               חולון
> Israel
>                972-3-5523476
>          averbuch at post.tau.ac.il

Are you ready for Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.5 ? Get the latest for free today!
http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/WindowsLiveMessenger