Getting all the qustions out :-)

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Tue Oct 23 13:33:29 PDT 2007

Hi Deborah,

Congratulations for your OS event.

Your reminder for topics is a good one. In the same line, I invite people to visualize themselves leaving the room at the end of the event and thinking "I wish I would have posted the topic about...." .  I get the same reaction . It may not have been a question they came with at the meeting. It may have just emerged from hearing the other topics and from the incubation.

Like you I've also observed that it is often people who have been holding back who will decide to post then. The trigger is so significant that in the closing circle they often do talk about that moment as it was special for them - I think it feels special because they are proud and happy of having taken leadership, of having taken their space.

When topics are mostly all up, I do say that this is a dynamic agenda to which they can add topics at any time during the discussion phase. The incubation continues to do it's work and new topics do appear at times.

A few words can make a difference on how people will show up.

Diane