Craig

Craig Gilliam wcraiggilliam at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 05:39:19 PDT 2007

Harrison:

Thanks for the response.  Your thought that grow out of experience are helpful.

Oh yeah, is the second edition of yourThe Practice of Peace different from the first printing.  I read the first, and it was excellent.  I need to reread it.  But instead, I might order the second, and use it as my reread.  Can't seem to get enough of this stuff!!!

Thanks,
Craig