opening space to begin to focus our efforts on the UN Milleneum goals ?

Toke Paludan Møller toke at interchange.dk
Sun Oct 14 07:15:19 PDT 2007

You are welcome Tim

yes we could do that - where would you place it ?

there are many other  good interviews form this conference....up now

>> http://www.oneopenspace.dk/index.php?
>> option=com_content&task=view&id=213

Carsten Ohm was co hosting with us too - it was wonderful to be in
the hosting fire together again

and yes these question  you ask tim  and this focus are very real to
me too

let us explore and listen for the callers and calls with more intent
and focus

with love

- toke

InterChange Aps
Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark
Phone +45 7020 13 35  - fax: +45 7658 0007 - Mobil  +45 2616 6919
http://www.interchange.dk
http://www.artofhosting.org
interchange at interchange.dk