the meaning of space, my inquiry dd 17th sept.

funda oral fundaoral2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 13:19:53 PDT 2007

Dear Susan, Karl, Pankaj, Reinhard, Yana, Albert, Ralph, Catherine, Pat, Chris, Phelim, Lisa, thanks for your contributions to my inquiry.

  Pankaj, i live in Istanbul, Turkey.
  Yana, open space technology is slowly getting spread here, i wish it gets more known, accepted and demanded. What about Ukrain?

  Coming back to my question: individually the meaning of space changes for me; many times it's a room to breath like Reinhard says, it's also a room to exist and express myself sometimes as a contibutor, follower, supporter, leader and in many other roles.

  When i think of  the society and the world; the space is the room and our ability to exist together.

  wish lots of lots of space for everbody,
  regards
  Funda