Introducing OST for strategic planning - Question

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Oct 11 07:33:23 PDT 2007

Susan - an addendum. Some years ago I did what amounted to a Strategic
Planning session with Rockport Shoes - all in Open Space, of course. The
theme was: The Future of Rockport. Participants included everybody,
including the janitors. The New York Times wrote it all up in a featured
story which you can read at

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9905E2DF1F3BF936A35755C0A9629
58260
<http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9905E2DF1F3BF936A35755C0A962
958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=print> &sec=&spon=&pagewanted=print

You might want to pass this along to your VP. I think it could answer most
if not all of his questions.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html