FW: Is Anybody Home?

TYASTO tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Thu Oct 11 04:10:06 PDT 2007

Dear Harrison,

Somehow your mail is coming directly to the Deleted box and I check it every
day before cleaning and get your letters out. Sometimes some letters from
other OSnics come to Deleted, but yours always. Isn't it weird? And
conspiracy? Best regards,

Marina
tyasto at sapa.nsk.su <mailto:tyasto at sapa.nsk.su>