The Ways Ensemble and Open Space

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Sat Oct 20 18:40:02 PDT 2007

Hi Pat,

I would LOVE to learn more about the ensemble.  How do they use OS to
develop their performances?

I am more and more convinced that the arts are essential to shifting hearts
and minds because they carry meaning in a way that words alone rarely do.
We are so trained to hear on the channel of the mind/understanding.  It
isn't enough!  Sensing with heart, spirit, and no doubt other ways is as
important.  The arts help with that, methinks.

Peggy