more funding community work?

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Tue Nov 20 17:25:10 PST 2007

Harrison,

Great sage wisdom. What resonates is the futility of anxious waiting and
marketing (sometimes the same thing). Much better, I've found, to just get
busy and make something happen. It's actually a very good day when we get
more known for making something happen! :) Anxiety, it seems, is never as
rewarded as generosity.

with love, Jack

--
Jack Ricchiuto
www.DesigningLife.com / 216.373.7475 (EST)

Announcing "Conscious Becoming", now available in paperback - visit
ConsciousBecoming.com