OS with communities where writing is a challenge

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Thu Nov 15 14:21:27 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

If reading is a challenge for a few people in the group that are OK to be
identified by organizers, the News room can print extra copies that are
placed in separate files for those people to pick up at their convenience -
to avoid last minute rush (it's like their own Breaking News wall reports).
They get their reading buddy to read reports to them and take notes on
topics that may be possible priorities for them. The buddies can also help
them with the voting mechanism when time comes.

Diane