Galina Tsarkova came to visit me in Istanbul

funda oral fundaoral2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 22:48:51 PST 2007

Dear List,

  Last week Galina came to find me in Istanbul. Unfortunately my mind was very busy as i work very hard in a campaign to protect an old gypsy town in the city.

  Hopefully, we could spend sometime together, we talked a lot about open space, collaboration in ost community, our experiences in ost, selling ost, projects, woman and man collaboration and competition, east and west, religions and so on.............

  I am glad that ost community exists.

  Thanks Galina for your visit

  Regards,
  Funda