Royal?

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Sun Nov 18 10:02:07 PST 2007

I'm one person who has no interest in royal noses or royal anything,
but I definitely support the underlying notion, so I propose, instead
of "Royal Order of Nose Followers", we try one of these...

DONT - Democratic Order of Nose Travelers
OUF - Order of Unfunded Facilitators
POCOSO - Proud Order of Community-Oriented Space Openers
COOS - Community-Oriented Open Spacers
OPENS - Organization Purposely Elevating Novel Spaces
JOURNEY - Just Opening Unused Resources Nearly Everywhere, Yessiree
BURP - Brilliant Use of the Right People

(This is what happens on a rainy New Jersey Sunday with nothing on the
schedule.)

Ralph