"rules" and self-organization

Pat Black patoitextiles at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:05:17 PDT 2007

I would have to add one thought to Joelle's assessment of open space
in these regards.  I think open space not only provides opportunity to
break habitual ways of thinking but does it in a way that associates
that break with a success.  I think that is an important component
because over time if the opportunity demostrates a pattern of success
however success is defined for the individual it has the chance of
becoming the habitual pattern.
pat