Question - bilingual opening

louise veneziali at yahoo.ca
Fri May 25 06:54:43 PDT 2007

Diane, you say about Opening the circle in "one or the other language alternatively" "It gives a great kick start to openness and cooperation." I  agree  with you. It helps creating the Us, instead of Us (my language and culture) and Them (their language and culture). Everyone feels included and realizes they have the "inner bridge" to go explore anyone's world.

Louise Brissette
ipsé, soi-même en latin
louisebrissette at ipsai.net
http://ipsai.net