doing self-organization

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Wed May 23 16:31:48 PDT 2007

Harrison,

When Michael writes he isn't a fan of the self-org story, I think about
keeping the creative potential in keeping space open for our understanding
of open space. Self-org is a very convincing story. And our as our world is
changing very quickly so will our understanding of open space.

Might offering just the self-org theory as the *only* likely story of os
close the space a wee bit for other likely stories?

Who knows what those other likely stories might be, but I'd bet that in the
next 10-20 years we're going to hear some other pretty compelling ones.
Guess we'll have to stay tuned...to the bass note <silly grin> ?

[Hi to all in Kiev/Kyiv! I guess if  you're nervous, Jo, that must be a good
sign!]

Warmly,
Raffi