Supernova in San Francisco

Kaliya Hamlin kaliya at mac.com
Wed May 23 13:43:19 PDT 2007

I worked with them on the naming of the conference to reflect the process we will be using to make the agenda and principles to conduct ourselves durring the day.

I hope that will raise awareness of OST in the tech world.    And get out of the 'it is all new' thing...
Phil and I talk about this at Lunch Meet here...http://www.podtech.net/lunchmeet/technology/1839/lunchmeet-the-internet-identity-workshop

Here is a link to the post I wrote about three upcoming Tech "themed" Conferences that i am running using Open Space.  I say this because all are basically appropriate for 'non-geeks' as in non-coders, folks who don't work in a tech company - just people who use computers to come to and have a good time.

http://unconference.net/?p=56

Smiles
=Kaliya