Supernova in San Francisco

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue May 22 13:03:40 PDT 2007

Hi, John and friends -

John wanted to know who was facilitating the Open Space day at the Supernova
conference in San Francisco next month.  The most delightful and thoughtful
Kaliya Hamlin will be facilitating.  She is a busy woman - among other
things she is doing Open Space for what some folks are calling
'unconferences'.  Some of these use Open Space; some do not.  Kaliya's use
the real deal.  I had the honor of participating in a recent event of hers
and she's top-notch - very thoughtful care and space-holding.  She has just
joined our list - I bow to you, Ms. Kaliya...

Ms. Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

O p e n i n g  S p a c e