Double Celebration & Save The Date [x-posted to GC list]

Yana Demenko yana at demenko.info
Wed May 16 07:52:52 PDT 2007

Dear Gabriela!

Congratulations! You are doing perfect work with OpenSpace-Online!

I have marked June 30 in my calendar for the virtual WOSonOS :) And
if you send me more information about this event, we can share it
among the participants of WOSonOS in Kyiv :)

Greetings from sunny and blossoming Kyiv,
Yana Demenko

[e-mail] yana at demenko.info
[post] p.o.box 4B, Kyiv-1, 01001, Ukraine
[web] www.demenko.info
[skype] yana_demenko