Double Celebration & Save The Date [x-posted to GC list]

Stanley Park stanp at iticorp.co.kr
Wed May 16 01:59:24 PDT 2007

Dear fabulous Gabriela,

As we had touched the issue of making the os-online (may call OSO) available
for other languages, are you ready to launch localization for Asian
languages (CJK, at least). If not, it will be great if you could share you
plan with open spacers who work with non-Roman language audience.  :-)

Love & Peace,

park
  _____