How many OST facilitators does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Mon May 14 12:50:19 PDT 2007

Arno,

That's Don Beck, of spiral dynamics fame. Oh, and of course the executive
summary of the case study will include references to Wilber, Kaufmann,
Prigogine, and Gleick. And the part of Ecclesiastes about their being a
time for everything, including screwing in a light bulb. And the quote from
Gorbachev about we living in a chaotic time...

Marina,

I'm holding space for me to make it to Kiev (a donation of air miles from a
well-intentioned individual?)...So, while I'm not sure I'll be there,
stranger things have happened to us at the last minute. Oh, and I do hope
you share on this and the OpenSpaceRu list about the leadership forum!

Any other answers to the question of how many OST facilitators it takes to
screw in a lightbulb?

Glad you enjoyed. There's more of where that came from, unfortunately.

a warm wattever, : )
Raffi