At your service!

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed May 2 13:13:10 PDT 2007

Irv - I don't seem to be doing too many Open Spaces, at least not here in
the DC area, but if you want to chat, give me a call. Phone number below.  I
will be in the area until June and back in September. Actually the truth is
- just read the book (User's Guide) and do it. Not rocket science, and for
sure you will find lots of hand-holders and supported here on OSLIST.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html