At your service!

Irv Sheffey irv.sheffey at sierraclub.org
Wed May 2 09:55:05 PDT 2007

Hi folks,

I attended an OST training session several years ago and that was my one and
only direct experience of the process.  I'd like to renew my acquaintance
with OST and eventually use it in working with the community groups I assist
in my role as an organizer addressing local environmental issues.  To that
end, I would love to be able to assist in "any" capacity, with anyone
facilitating an OST event in the greater Washington metro area.  If this is
of interest to you, please get in touch with me directly or via the
listserve.  I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanx!

Irv

Irv Sheffey

Environmental Justice Organizer