Sages and Such / Synchronicity

Andrew Ballance andrew_ballance at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 03:34:32 PDT 2007

[London again, rainy and damp, but that doesn't faze us: yesterday's BBQ went ahead, followed by copious drinking - only briefly interrupted by my burning desire to blog around 8pm - that lasted well into the night. Anyway...]

Friday night... I was sitting in an internet cafe in Kiev, writing words of appreciation for fresh faces, perspectives and spirit in our WOSonOS
(http://facilitator-journey.blogspot.com/2007/05/spirit-emerging.html). At almost exactly the same time, in a different time zone, Harrison must have been putting his own pen to paper. I published, checked my inbox again, and saw the note on Sages and Such...

Synchronicity. How wonderful!! :)

I will pipe down now and patiently-eagerly await the next beginner to bring wisdom our way.

Peace