OpenSpace-Online / languages / update

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Tue May 1 04:56:30 PDT 2007

Dear Park, I am deeply touched by your words on many reasons.

You have described so beautifully the vision I had in 1999. Yes, it was an unbelievable thrilling momentum, as I saw so clearly how the software (bouquet of ingredients, structure, process and quality criteria) has to be realized and how important a virtually-led Real-Time OpenSpace-Online Meeting Tool will become one day for so many organizations, interest groups and change facilitators around the globe. Thank you very much for your warm words - this is doing good to my soul :) Especially because my small team and I were so busy with developing the second software edition during the last two years. Very soon the hard and long work on the new software will be completed. I look very much forward to share more about this achievement soon.

I am also touched by the timing of your question, because this summer or latest this fall I want to start together with wonderful friends and supporters a special OpenSpace-Online Initiative. With this project we want to include also financial sponsors (for the very first time). The initiative will have to do also with the middle-term goal to enable the use of our English software (version 2.0) with almost all world languages and with the additional goal to create completely translated software versions for many other languages later. I have this dream since so many years, therefore our software was and is developed in a way that it will allow such technical upgrading. Until then, the software can be used (like it was during the last 5 years) around the globe by just choosing one of 16 different computer language-settings. As soon as the initiative will have a good first basis to start I will be very happy to share more information with all of you. I trust, that many people and financial supporters will love this initiative.

Park, thank you so much for sharing your dreams! I deeply appreciate your great idea and passion. I have put your name and your country with much joy on our "friends and supporters list". I wish you much joy and success in holding space for Open Space in Korea and beyond!

Love & Peace from Berlin,
Gabriela

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
Winner of the "Top 10 World Changer 2006" Award
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone: +49-(0)30-772 31 69
fax: +49-(0)30-77 39 20 21
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 75583
Managing Director: Gabriela Ender