FW: doing self-organization

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri May 25 04:41:30 PDT 2007

From: Pat Black [mailto:patoitextiles at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 7:17 PM
To: hhowen at verizon.net
Subject: Re: doing self-organization

I am in total agreement that we can work with or we can get in the way
of it and inhibit the it.  I guess what I was saying that it requires
no work to sustain it.  We actually have to expend more energy to get
in the way of it and inhibit it.  I totally agree that OS is a way to
get out of the way of our it and let it flow.  I just think we are
actually conserving energy doing that rather than expending it.
pat