RoCoCoCamp: More OST in the mainstream media

Deborah Hartmann deborah at hartmann.net
Wed May 23 16:38:15 PDT 2007

Following up on this weekend's activities:

RoCoCoCamp was a bilingual (English/French) BarCamp event for wiki
folks, on the theme of Collaboration, Creativity and Self-organization.
It ran for two days, followed by Convergence on the third day. Many
experienced Open Space for the first time and found it a useful way to
meet. Certainly, many, many connections were made and projects were
started or enhanced. Facilitating three days was, for Esther Matte and
me, a big committment and a lot of effort... but it was worth it to see
so many people learning and forging new collaborations!
http://www.rocococamp.info/

There was a report on RoCoCoCamp in the mainstream media.
I'm posting a link here in case it's useful to our French OST folks.
*http://tinyurl.com/ytklz9*

And an English translation:
*http://www.rocococamp.info/RoCoCoArticleEnglishTranslation

*As always, the right people came... and apparently the right things
happened!
:-)

Deb