cartoon

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue May 22 14:23:39 PDT 2007

Sounds to me just like a perfect day in Open Space. May all your days be
just as much fun and equally rewarding. Just remember to start with an
invitation, remember the 4 Principles, and observe the Law. After that, not
much to it. Just enjoy!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html