FYI: Info on why small teams work: Collaboration, Bonobos and The Brain

Deborah Hartmann deborah at hartmann.net
Mon May 21 10:07:46 PDT 2007

I thought you might enjoy a video interview I just published on InfoQ:
http://www.infoq.com/news/2007/05/linda-rising-agile-bonobos

  Linda Rising on Collaboration, Bonobos and The Brain
  <http://www.infoq.com/interviews/linda-rising-agile-bonobos>

Last year Linda packed a room with "Are Agilists the Bonobos of the
Software World?" She talked with InfoQ about Bonobo social rituals and
other science that's changing her ideas about teamwork.

It talks a lot about the role of the unconscious in solving logical
problems, why we work well in small groups, and the truth of the "do
food" pattern :-)
Enjoy!
deb

Deborah Hartmann