Photos and results from RoCoCoCamp are online

Deborah Hartmann deborah at hartmann.net
Sun May 20 04:52:57 PDT 2007

RecentChangesCamp is the international conference for folks interested
in Wikis, Collaboration, Community Building, and Self-Managing Teams.
The latest incarnation in Montreal is called RoCoCoCamp and it's taking
place right now.
http://www.rocococamp.info/

Here is the link to the slide show (so far :-)
*http://flickr.com/photos/tags/rocococamp/show/
*if you click on the image you will see the caption of each photo as it
cycles through the slide show.

Session notes are accessible from the home page.
http://www.rocococamp.info/

See also "Talking Chair" for (what I think is) an exciting development!
http://www.rocococamp.info/TalkingChair

The space has been amazing to work with... unique and with its own
challenges and incredible benefits.
Today we will "converge" to move forward. Exciting!!
deb

--

Deborah Hartmann
Agile Process Coach