World Blu's list of most democratic workplaces

John Engle john at johnengle.net
Tue Mar 20 05:10:31 PDT 2007

Thank you, Christy.

It's nice of you to write.

Here is a good article in yesterday's Christian Science Monitor about it if you have time.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0319/p13s01-wmgn.html?page=1

Will you by chance be going to Nexus for Change conf tomorrow?

thanks again!

John

Christy Lee-Engel <cdleee at gmail.com> wrote: Dear John,

 Congratulations on an impressive acknowledgment of your organization! WorldBlu's list of "principles of organizational democracy" beautifully reflect an open space way of working and being together.

warm regards,
 Christy
 --
Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
Mobile: 206.399.0868

On 3/16/07, John Engle <john at johnengle.net > wrote: Friends/colleagues;

I'm pleased to share that Beyond Borders, a nonprofit organization where we've used open space since inception, has made World Blu's 2007 list of most democratic work places.

  Here's the link in case you're interested:

http://www.worldblu.com/scorecard/list2007.php

Best,

John Engle

www.johnengle.net Open space facilitation
www.circlesofchange.com Participatory learning and leadership
  www.harvesttime.cc Harvesting for justice that all may have enough

telephone Haiti: 509-461-3067

email:   john at johnengle.net
telephone: 202-236-6532
fax: 202-449-8343

John Engle
P.O. Box 337
Hershey, PA 17033
 * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html  To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

email: john at johnengle.net
telephone: 202-236-6532
fax: 202-449-8343

John Engle