More from those MBAs

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Tue Mar 13 08:09:30 PDT 2007

A couple of months ago I also opened the space at Schulich School of
Business at York University.  The focus was on finding collaborative
research projects across the variety of faculty, graduate students and
disciplines.  They had tried to have a traditional meeting where faculty
described their research -- it was boring!  One faculty member had
experienced OST in Isreal, where he is from (thanks Tova).  He often
wanted to control it when we were planning, but his heart was in the
right place. He let go at the right time.

They were only willing to go for a half-day, but were excited by the
results as one might expect.  A number of the faculty volunteered their
surprise and enjoyment of Open Space.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation