Access Queen Invites You to Dream and Share as we go to WOSo nOS Kiev. [long]

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Tue Mar 6 18:39:39 PST 2007

Lisa and all,

I just want to chime in here (ding!) and say how much I appreciate us having
an Access Queen.

I was a beneficiary of the Access Queen Fund in 2004. It got me to the
OSonOS in Goa, which changed me!

Lisa's invitation to believe in myself as she believes in me inspired me to
really look around, think creatively about getting myself to Goa. It took
some courage (audacity?). And it was such a gift to make it to Goa, to meet
Harrison and other first generation (and second generation) spaceholders.

I'll never forget how Brian Bainbridge greeted me before we heard the first
"ding". He gave a somewhat wary look at my nametag, then said, "Oh, so
*you're* the Raffi who's posting all that stuff to the OSlist." "What a
welcome!" I thought. And then I found Brian participating in all 4 sessions
I posted.

Another memorable moment from Goa- Peggy Holman doing a somersault to shift
the energy of the space. Now *that's* something they don't teach you in a
workshop!

And I also want to acknowledge the contribution Michael Pannwitz has made by
donating proceeds from the Open Space World Map (are you listed yet?) to
help people come to OSonOS.

Funds from the Access Queen Fund and from the World Map helped make
participation possible for people from Nepal, Pakistan, Ukraine, and a few
other places for last year's OSonOS.

Your invitation to believe in myself, Lisa, challenges me to think about how
I can make it to Kiev this year.

I'm hearing of more and more people new to OST in Russia who are planning to
come to Kiev. Makes me think the space in Kiev will be even more emergently
pregnant with synkairosic and granular potential.

Thank you Lisa! Thank you Michael! And thank you to anyone I may have forgotten.

warmly,
raffi