microphones

Scott Willard revscott_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 15:55:54 PST 2007

Bui,
I have felt quite comfortable without sound equipment working with groups up to 45.  I would imagine that one could organize the chairs in concetric cirles and double that without too much loss of voume.  One of the benefits of not wiring for sound is that people have to consciously work to listen, thus bringing them present.  The other benefit is that the less technology, the less worries.  I hope this helps.

Scott Willard
Affinity Consulting Group
affinity-scottwillard.com