When is Open Space Not Open Space -

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Tue Mar 6 06:59:05 PST 2007

There has been ups and downs in the last 6 years with OST at the Canadian federal government. Despite the misconception about OST that circulated at some levels a few years ago, there are now in Ottawa steady requests from a variety of Departments for OST. They are folks who heard of exciting OST experiences and results.

There are more public servants in Ottawa the nation's capital so maybe the good news can get around to enough people to counterbalance the other less favorable experiences.

Also, my impression is that book refered to earlier may not be circulating as much now.

A lot of people are retiring from the public service. New people can bring different perspectives.

So we keep offering OST to potential federal government people and . The right people will hear and they will come...as the movie says.

Diane