SV: Montreal Stammtisch

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sat Jun 30 10:16:52 PDT 2007

Dear Eva,
yes, it is one of the two workshops Marvin Weisbord and Sandra Janoff
will conduct in Aug/September.

One is an fs training and the other one, which I consider a real gem, a
workshop for facilitators that are interested in standing back so as not
to interfere with the forces of selforganisation...also known among us
as the stance of being "completely present and totally invisible".
They call their workshop "Don't just do something, stand there!". It is
Aug 30 through Sept 1.
There is a group of 13 of us going up to Stockholm...one way of getting
a discount, is to join this group!!
The book with the same title as the workshop just arrived
today...available via amazon or the
> http://www.futuresearch.net/

where there is also all the info on the workshops.

I would love to be at the Scandinavian OSonOS but will be busy then with
both a project and our then newly arrived granddaughter!
Wish you all a grand time there! And lots of real work!!
We will probably meet in San Francisco next July before we meet in Europe!!!

Greetings from Berlin
mmp