SV: Montreal Stammtisch

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Fri Jun 29 15:02:34 PDT 2007

Hi Michael!
"Facilitator training in Stockholm in August/September" you wrote- what is
that? Is it Marwin and Sandra Weisbord and their workshops or what have I
missed.. :)?
And if so - maybe you will come a bit earlier to the Scandinavian OSonOS on
the 17-18 of August - in a Tipi on the west coast of Sweden - isn't that an
irresistible offer ...

And I agree - if it isn't pleasure it isn't work - so thank heaven we are
allowed to have such fun work....
:o)
Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB
"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer"

Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34 ONSALA
Besöksadress; Slussgatan 1, Göteborg
Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil; 0706- 89 85 50