AW: Self-organization and beyond

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Mon Jun 25 06:08:44 PDT 2007

Scott, I've actually facilitated yearly one-day OS events from 2005 onwards
without clothes on, in a naturist camp in Switzerland called Thielle. :-)
(I've been a member there for many years, so I'm used to being naked amongst
friends.)

Ralph, thank you for your writing. I especially like the life-friendly
conditions. Let's treat ourselves extra-well in preparing (take enough time
and ask for all the help we need.)

Catherine Pfaehler Senn

lic.oec.HSG

Open Space Begleitung