Open Space with the Armed Forces

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Jun 18 07:36:46 PDT 2007

Dear colleagues worldwide,
ho suggested to a colleague from Austria looking for examples of  OST
with the military to contact me...since I personally have had no
experience with the Military yet, all  I could do is to tell Thomas
Teubel about that great event Birgit Williams reported on years ago (a
base in Canada).
He liked my suggestion to inform you all worldwide about his need for
examples to convince the general. If you have something, please contact him

Thomas Teubel
Pollheimerstraße 8
4701 Bad Schallerbach
Austria
Tel. ++43-676/9167750

e-mail: Thomas.Teubel at fh-linz.at
e-mail: Thoams.Teubel at tmo.at

it would be nice to inform the rest of us in the list since at least I
am curious, too.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.org   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 444 resident Open
Space Workers in 70 countries (working in a total of 128 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org