WARM REMINDER: Worldwide OpenSpace-Online on Open Space Technology (OST) on June 30th/July 1st, 2007 (depending on your time zone)

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 17:05:28 PDT 2007

I just tried to register and I was unable to register. I am so sorry I will
miss out.

It is 5 p.m. in San Francisco, where I am.  I guess it is past midnight in
Berlin? Darnit!

On 6/22/07, Gabriela Ender <gabriela.ender at openspace-online.com> wrote:

>  Dear Open Space friends and colleagues, (x-posted to GC-list)
>
> with this message we warmly remind you to register for our upcoming Worldwide
> OpenSpace-Online Conference on "Open Space Technology (OST) on June 30th
> /July 1st, 2007 (depending on your time zone).
>
> Do not miss this global unique Open Space event. Let us get together in
> real-time around the world to exchange experiences, ideas, dreams and
> resources. The conference also provides wonderful opportunities for greeting
> old Open Space friends and for meeting new Open Space colleagues from around
> the world in real-time. Let us together help spreading OST (offline and
> online) worldwide in a wonderful lively way. Thanks again to our sponsor
> NEULAND, www.neuland-word.com, who helped us to make it a free of charge
> event.
>
> So far we have more than 100 registrations from the following 28
> countries:
> Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Cote
> d'Ivoire, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Korea
> Rep., Mexiko, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland,
> Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America
> (USA).
>
> The registration section of the invitation web-page will be open until
> June-24 (midnight in Berlin):
>  https://www.OpenSpace-Online.com/event/070630/index.php
> We look forward to see YOUR name on the list of participants :-)
> Warmest regards to all of you!
> Gabriela & Co-Inviters
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> Winner of the "Top 10 World Changer 2006" Award
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
> eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
> website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
> phone: +49-(0)30-772 31 69
> fax: +49-(0)30-77 39 20 21

Love rays,
Tree Fitzpatrick

http://thecultureoflove.blogspot.com/

. . . the great and incalculable grace of love, which says, with Augustine,
"I want you to be," without being able to give any particular reason for
such supreme and unsurpassable affirmation.  -- Hannah Arendt

1335 Montecito Ave Apt. 35
Mountain View, California 94043
(650) 967-9260