WARM REMINDER: Worldwide OpenSpace-Online on Open Space Technology (OST) on June 30th/July 1st, 2007 (depending on your time zone)

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Fri Jun 22 02:17:07 PDT 2007

Dear Open Space friends and colleagues, (x-posted to GC-list)

with this message we warmly remind you to register for our upcoming Worldwide OpenSpace-Online Conference on "Open Space Technology (OST) on June 30th /July 1st, 2007 (depending on your time zone).

Do not miss this global unique Open Space event. Let us get together in real-time around the world to exchange experiences, ideas, dreams and resources. The conference also provides wonderful opportunities for greeting old Open Space friends and for meeting new Open Space colleagues from around the world in real-time. Let us together help spreading OST (offline and online) worldwide in a wonderful lively way. Thanks again to our sponsor NEULAND, www.neuland-word.com, who helped us to make it a free of charge event.

So far we have more than 100 registrations from the following 28 countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Cote d'Ivoire, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Korea Rep., Mexiko, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America (USA).

The registration section of the invitation web-page will be open until June-24 (midnight in Berlin):
https://www.OpenSpace-Online.com/event/070630/index.php

We look forward to see YOUR name on the list of participants :-)

Warmest regards to all of you!
Gabriela & Co-Inviters

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
Winner of the "Top 10 World Changer 2006" Award
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone: +49-(0)30-772 31 69
fax: +49-(0)30-77 39 20 21
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 75583
Managing Director: Gabriela Ender