OST Principles in Croatian?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Jun 19 06:48:13 PDT 2007

Hi, Conrad -

So sorry but I do not have these translations - however when you receive
them, if you can send me a copy of the translations along with the name and
email (if you have that) of the person who translated them, I can put them
on my website for others to use in future...

See the principles page - it shows some languages (and it is growing)...

http://www.openingspace.net/glossary.php?index=w

Thank you, and warm wishes for great success, or however you say that in
Croatian,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator