OPEN SPACE FACILITATOR CO-LEARNING PERTH AUSTRALIA JULY 24-26, 2007

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Fri Jun 29 01:08:43 PDT 2007

G'day folks - from a wet and wintery Western Australia.....

I will be offering a 2.5 day Open Space Facilitators Co-Learning
workshop in Perth, Western Australia, JULY 24-26 as follows:

TUESDAY JULY 24                         1.30-4.30pm
WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY JULY 25-26   9.00am-430pm

This program, a hands-on workshop for people who wish to convene or
to facilitate an Open Space meeting, will be offered three times in
Perth during 2007.
This is an opportunity for deep learning ABOUT open space,
IN open space and AS the facilitator/sponsor of an open space event.

We will cover:
    * when to use Open Space Technology and when not;
    * how to prepare for an Open Space event and for the follow-up momentum;
    * how to make all the necessary logistical arrangements;
    * how to open and hold the space;
    * how to prepare yourself for the service you will render
    * and what to do when chaos and confusion emerge.
We will develop a theme for an Open Space meeting, plan for and
experience the event, and learn how to prepare sponsors within
organizations or communities for Open Space. We will also explore
ways of supporting sponsors to follow up on the momentum and actions
that come out of Open Space meetings. Participants will also be
invited to join a local practice group to support their ongoing
development as facilitators of Open Space.

Venue     'A Place to Just Be', 4a Preston Point Road, East Fremantle

Cheers
Brendan
PH/fax  08 9244 8090
Mob             042 944 8090