Open Space and Charrettes

Andrew Ballance andrew_ballance at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 10:51:33 PDT 2007

Excellent, yes the archives did indeed help! I found some interesting posts from 2004 about urban design/planning (the real focus) that mentioned something called Charrettes. I found some further info online, at the National Charrette Institute (NCI) (http://www.charretteinstitute.org) and the Charrette Center (http://www.charrettecenter.net) websites. The latter has a wealth of information to aid anyone wanting to host a Charrette.

Is there anyone on this list who has experience of a Charrette?