Bay Area and Beyond Caf é gathering July 27 2008

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:49:38 PDT 2007

It looks like our decision to end WOSonOS 08 end on Satu. July 26, 2008
looks like a good one.  I want to go to the interfaith event on that Sun.
July 27.

It's a good idea to keep each other posted . . . but the dates for the
WOSonOS 08 SF are now set and cannot readily be changed. Everyone gets that,
right?  We had to set dates, we need to keep them.  Lots of people need to
know the dates won't shift.

IF the interfaith event happens on July 23, 24, 25, and/or 26, well, then
folks will have to choose. . . but our dates are set.

I agree with Raffi, that it makes sense to accomodate whoever we can. . .
AND our dates are set.

--
Love rays,
Tree Fitzpatrick

http://thecultureoflove.blogspot.com/

. . . the great and incalculable grace of love, which says, with Augustine,
"I want you to be," without being able to give any particular reason for
such supreme and unsurpassable affirmation.  -- Hannah Arendt

1335 Montecito Ave Apt. 35
Mountain View, California 94043
(650) 967-9260