Bay Area and Beyond Caf é gathering July 27 2008

ICA Taiwan icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Tue Jul 31 15:10:04 PDT 2007

-----
[I am on the road and am having trouble sending this message to some of
you with spam filters, so here it is again just in case...Lisa]

Hello, all - and thanks Alan -

Just to let you know - there may also be an interfaith Open Space event on
that Sunday planned by a conference of people of diverse faiths. I will
find out more in a few weeks - it may happen on Sunday or on another
day... So: a good idea to keep each other posted as the dates of these two
events become firm.

Thanks for keeping me 'in the loop' - of course, I personally want to come
to both!  We folks have stretched time and space before, haven't we,
so...everything is possible...

Take care, all,

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net
http://www.openingspace.net

>  Subject: Re: Bay Area and Beyond Café gathering July 27 2008
>

>  Dear Christine and All
>
>  To let you know that there is the prospect of a lively gathering on
>  Sunday
>  July 27, 2008 - the day after the closure of the WOSonOS in SF.
>
>  This will be of people who incorporate both TWC
>and OST in their>> facilitation
>  practice.
Lisa Heft
Opening Space