Facilitator must be part of the conversations

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 20:45:24 PDT 2007

Douglas,

Oh Boy! What a challenge particularly when Harrison has articulated
the meaning, power and critical importance of Spirit (always
capitalized) in his many writings.

Here’s Elwin’s cryptic take on Spirit:

 It’s that something inside that not all possess that allows those
who do to stand in the center of a circle of others and “know” that a
transformation is about to unfold.
That person has absolute faith in the process of bringing people
together in a circle and inspiring (in spirit) them to be free!

It’s the ever present joy that one gets when they absolutely trust
people of free mind to create new beginnings and find new
understandings; enlightenment!

eg