Facilitator must be part of the conversations

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Tue Jul 31 20:03:32 PDT 2007

Lisa, your words are as always wise. They remind me of some of the many rich
dynamics of opening space, along the two dimensions of what we're willing
and able to be/do and what the group wants us to be/do. What do we owe the
group and to ourselves? The integrity of transparency - letting people know
what our promise is and delivering on just that. You remind me that this
transparency and its resulting trustworthiness is the point of what people
call "facilitation" in its most authentic expression.

Jack

--
Jack Ricchiuto
www.DesigningLife.com / 216.373.7475 (EST)

Announcing "Conscious Becoming", now available in paperback - Visit
DesigningLife.com