WOSonOS08 San Francisco

Diana Larsen dlarsen at futureworksconsulting.com
Mon Jul 16 08:53:57 PDT 2007

Lisa,

You have my undying gratitude for continuing to update us about the
possible dates for WOSonOS. :-)
The more (and sooner) I know, the more it makes my life so much
easier as others ask me for times when I can make myself available to
them.

The excitement also continues in the NW... :-)
Diana

Diana Larsen
www.futureworksconsulting.com
co-author: "Agile Retrospectives" http://tinyurl.com/3dr5v3 or http://
tinyurl.com/ynacvb
Ask me about:
- "Secrets of Agile Teamwork: Beyond Technical Skills" workshop
Sept 17-19, Stockholm Sweden
Dec 11-13, Portland OR