hierarchy...was report from the field

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Sun Jul 15 19:12:10 PDT 2007

Hi all, again!

This thread reminds me of a question posed by a trainer in an OST
mini-learning workshop last year:

"Is there a mainstream and a margins in the OST practitioner community?"

He was referring to the work of Arnold Mindell, founder of process
psychology, and his work with rank and diversity. One strong indicator of
the health of any group is how well the mainstream (the majority
tone/perspective/culture) integrates and engages with the marginalized.

I think he really meant to ask "How would you describe how the mainstream
engages the margins in the OST practitioner community?"

Raffi