hierarchy...was report from the field

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Sun Jul 15 11:58:00 PDT 2007

Friends and colleagues--

I'm really enjoying this thread.

Harrison--

Thank you for this gem:

"The antidote for all of that is the arrival of fresh eyes with apparently
"dumb questions." There are no dumb questions that are also real questions.
Real questions have no answers, they only open more space and take you deeper.
And when you have lots of space (up, down, sideways, wherever)-- then the
fun begins."

Hoping to make it to Camden some day!

Michael--

That was berry funny. (couldn't resist). A weighty spacenik, you say?

Michael-- I offer a trade in San Francisco-- fat fat Berlin red currants for
an Iranian breakfast dish of toasted sangak bread, butter, Romanian feta,
walnuts, shahi (peppergrass) and hot, sweet black tea. If you have a
passionate interest in weightiness, it also seems to do the trick.

I don't think you can register yet, but I think it's the Paypal click screen
in one's heart that's most important in terms of the practical aspect of
signing up for a WOSonOS.

warmly,
raffi